Battler Resource Base
The Battler Resource Base is a searchable knowledge resource to support your invasive species management.
Pacific Invasive Species Battler Series: 15 how-to guides for practical action
- Protect Our Islands with Biosecurity
- Remove Rodents from Small Tropical Islands with Success
- Use Natural Enemies to Manage Widespread Weeds in the Pacific
- Build Resilient Ecosystems and Communities by Managing Invasive Species in High-Priority Sites
- Manage Low-Incidence Priority Weeds to Conserve Pacific Biodiversity
- Invasive Species Early Detection and Rapid Response
- Campaign to Battler Invasive Species
- Use Economic Analysis to Battle Invasive Species
- Battle Invasive Species that Threaten Marine Managed Areas
- Share Pacific Invasive Species Data Using the Global Biodiversity Information Facility
- Find Answers Online to Common Invasive Species Questions
- Develop a National or Territorial Invasive Species Strategy and Action Plans
- Manage Myna Birds in the Pacific
- Use Anticoagulant Rodent Bait Safely
- Échange De Données Sur Les Espèces Envahissantes Du Pacifique Dans Le Cadre Du Système Mondial D’information Sur La Biodiversité (GBIF).
|Pacific Invasive Ant Toolkit
|Developed by Pacific Biosecurity in partnership with SPREP, SPC and others on behalf of the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade Partnerships in International Development Programme.|
Do you have a species or problem that needs a Battler guide? Let us know!