UPDATE: The fifth Pacific Invasive Learning Network has been postponed to 2022, specific date to be confirmed in due time.
The Pacific Invasives Learning Network (PILN) meeting aims to connect Pacific professionals and practitioners to share knowledge, expertise, tools, and ideas. Examples of projects PILN assists with include:
- Developing a national invasives strategy;
- Designing a public awareness programme;
- Eradicating invasive weeds;
- Restoring offshore islands by the removal of rats, ants, and other invasive species.
Participating countries, activities and agenda for the meeting are determined and organised based on the status and progress of the following pre-requisites;
- Country/state/territory PILN team list is updated and submitted
- Regional Guidelines Reporting Questionnaires is completed and submitted
If you have not submitted the pre-requisites yet, please send your updates to [email protected] or contact the PILN Coordinator for any enquiries
Venue: To be confirmed (Tbc)
Status: Postponed to 2022 (Due to the widespread of COVID 19)
Start Date: 2022- date tbc
End Date: 2022 - date tbc